Gas-electric water heater repair and maintenance plans
A hot water tank leak or full tank discharge could potentially leave you thousands of dollars’ worth of home damage. Our natural gas hot water system service plan helps ensure you’re your system is regularly maintained to prevent potential
problems before they happen and keep it running at peak efficiency to help you save on energy costs.
Our service plan includes:
On-call access to water heater service — 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- We’re here for you, whenever you call for you to get repairs done fast before they become bigger problems. There are no charges for services covered by this agreement when performed between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday, excluding
federal holidays. If you request service for arrival prior to 8am or after 5pm, on a federal holiday (a day when the post office is closed) or weekend, there will be a diagnostic fee unless you have purchased the 24/365 option on your
Free service visits on covered repairs.
- Keeps your water heater running at peak efficiency and our plan also covers service visits for covered repairs.
- You should always consider a periodic system check-up to keep things running at peak efficiency. This service is available at an additional cost. Customer-requested inspections may be scheduled between March 30th and September 1st. This schedule
will allow us to optimize our response to your emergency service needs during the heating season.
15% discount on regular rates.
- You get a 15% discount on our regular rates for any repair work not covered by your plan.
Professional repairs by local technicians.
- By calling us, you’re accessing some of the best repair technicians in the business. They are experts at keeping your system in peak condition.
Have any questions about hot water heating equipment services and repairs and services? Call 845.343.6909